Needham Market Football Club: Covid-19 Guidelines
- Everyone should self-assess for Covid-19 symptoms before every match. If you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual Covid-19 infection you must not participate or attend.
- The maximum capacity of spectators for the 3G facility is 300.
- Spectators cannot be in groups of over 6 individuals.
- Track and Trace QR Codes are displayed throughout the facility and all attendees to the match are highly recommended to use them to support NHS Test and Trace.
- Players do not enter the facility until their allocated time.
- Temperature checks carried out on players on entry.
- Players will be required to social distance before and after games.
- No changing facilities available.
- No shower facilities are available before or after games.
- Players use their own water bottles.
- Hand sanitise stations placed throughout the ground.
- Goal celebrations should be avoided.
- Equipment should not be shared.
- Entrance to the 3G facility is via the double gates and exit is via the red gate.
- Social distancing should be adhered to.
If there are any questions please contact Covid-19 Officer, Robert Peace via: